Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008

Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008
Life is really going to be interesting now.

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Still No TA

I just don't think it can get any more depressing. We really thought we'd have TA by now and traveling next week. If we get TA by Friday, we will be able to travel around the 20th, if not it will be somewhere around the 27th!!!!! I know it will come when it comes, but really, this is enough to break a person. I've already missed 3.5 years with her, I want her now!
I just don't understand the wait, we need to bring our baby girl home.
The boys and I (Paul is out of town) will be putting her bed and all together, so by the weekend, it will look like a little princess lives here. Still waiting on her dresser to come in and I'm still trying to talk Paul Ray into a rocking chair. What little girl doesn't want to rock with her mommy?
No Hong Kong Disney, I tried, really hard, to talk my dear hubby into it, but he would not budge! He can be that way sometimes, not alot, but sometimes.
Enough rambling, turning in early tonight!!!!!!
Good Night and Sweet Dreams

No comments:

9 mths 3 wks 3 days from LID to Referral

4 mths 2 wks 2 days from MCC to Referral

Timeline from signing the application to Gotcha Day!!!!