Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008

Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008
Life is really going to be interesting now.

Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter, Packing and such

Here is "little" Noah Avery!!!!! How cute, and dont you want to pinch those cheeks.
Here is Hunter Boy, how do you like that haircut? He looks so different, more like Little man now? He still does not like me!

Here is my baby with Noah.
My Handsome guy, Little Man. His mom called me on Easter Morning, he decided to set some excitement up. He thought he would clean his ears. He got a hold of a q-tip (note to Aunt Peg - hide them) and his mom found him screaming in his bedroom, he had stuck that qtip so far in his ear, he hit a blood vessel and had blood going everywhere. Thank Goodness that was all.

My oldest son (I know, he needs a haircut, but he loves it) with his sweetheart, Lyndsey. I'm sure she will be cooking for him while I'm gone. She is a great cook, and made us a very nice Hersey cake for Easter.
Ah, the Winge men. Paul Ray and his baby brother (he is the father of Little Man, Hunter Boy and Noah) Chris on their way out to hunt Turkeys. Did I say that Paul Ray really likes living out in the country on 20 acres.



My BF, Bonny came over tonight to help me try and get packed. We are allowed one carry on and one checked bag each. the checked bag is not suppose to weight more than 44 lbs (in China, not sure what the weight is here - 50 maybe). Well I've got to tell you, I don't know how you can be expected to travel with that. NO WAY, I told you from the get go, I'm not a light packer. Thank goodness Bonny was here or it would be worst than that. Paul and I are each taking 5 outfits :(. I'm only taking 2 pair of shoes (3 total). There is just no way, you've got gifts for everyone, stuff for Gracie, not really any toys, I've packed her Lovie, a blanket, her Ladybug backpack, her clothes (9 outfits) 4 pair of PJs, 1 pair of shoes, 2 sippy cups and that is about it. Paul Ray said he thinks one bag may be 75 lbs. Well I cant help that. We need everything in those bags.
I should really be sleeping right now, but I've still got some things to do, with a list of things left to do tomorrow, not to mention clean this house. My mom is cooking dinner tomorrow night. I sure hope I can sleep some tomorrow night, I haven't really been sleeping the last few nights very well.
Two more nights at home and then the next time we sleep in our bed, we'll have a toddler in the house. Boy are things fixing to change around here.
I'll post some pics of our 70 lb plus luggage and her bed tomorrow night.
One week from tonight, I'll have my baby girl.





















2 comments:

The Shoemakers said...

Peggy - Wow, it's finally time! I'll be praying for you and little Gracie. Have a great trip, and I'll be following along as best as I can.
Sara

3 Peanuts said...

Your daughter is beautiful. Best wishes as you travel!


Kim from 3 peanuts

9 mths 3 wks 3 days from LID to Referral

4 mths 2 wks 2 days from MCC to Referral

Timeline from signing the application to Gotcha Day!!!!