Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008

Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008
Life is really going to be interesting now.

Friday, March 14, 2008

CA, Oh Yeah!!!!!

CCAI called early this morning, when my cell rang, I was thinking 303 area code, what can be wrong now! Well I was half right. We did get our CA - Consulate Appointment!!!!!! That is like the golden ticket, that means, we get to plan now. Wow, that can be a tiring job.
However, our fingerprints that we redid on 01/24 have not seem to made it to China yet. I called, but I have to call back Monday, I know they were sent from the local office to the Texas office, from there, who knows. I'm not going to worry about that.
I'll post all my travel info, once it is confirmed.
Stay Tuned...........
just think 2 weeks from now, I'll be in China!!!!!!! And two weeks from Monday, I'll get my baby girl!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Mei Mei Journal said...

I can't wait to follow your journey to beautiful Noelle. Have a wonderful trip!
April

9 mths 3 wks 3 days from LID to Referral

4 mths 2 wks 2 days from MCC to Referral

Timeline from signing the application to Gotcha Day!!!!