Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008

Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008
Life is really going to be interesting now.

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Aunties Pegs Easter Egg Hunt and Travel

Since we've moved here we had an Easter egg hunts for our nephews, unfortunately this year we wont be having one. I was hoping I would have our travel info by then. It was just too close to try and do that with everything else going on.
Next year will be a great one.


STILL NO TA

Really, its very frustrating, VERY. I did however talk with the travel dept and they are expecting them this week, and they plan on us leaving the last week in March. We cant make any flight info until we get our TA/CA. I'm going to give it an attempt myself. Maybe I can talk my boss into helping me, he is always making international flights. Apparently there is some small holiday the first week in April, which may be a problem. Then the trade fairs start on the 14th. She did say they hope for us to be home by then.
Also, I just have to say I do have a very wonderful hubby. I'm not sure if its age or what it is, but he is getting better and better with time. I really wouldn't trade him. I would go into detail but he said he would just deny it.
So who thinks he'll want to go back for another little girl?????? He said not, hmmmmmmmm.

I am trying to find a really nice Smock, Patriotic dress to bring Gracie home in, if anyone knows where I can get one before I go. Local would be great.

No comments:

9 mths 3 wks 3 days from LID to Referral

4 mths 2 wks 2 days from MCC to Referral

Timeline from signing the application to Gotcha Day!!!!