Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008

Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008
Life is really going to be interesting now.

Monday, March 17, 2008

Just 2 More Weeks......

thats right, just two weeks from today, Paul Ray and I will be holding our baby girl in our arms. God is truly good. He has blessed me with two wonderful boys, loving parents and a husband who can be stubborn, pigheaded and then just as sweet as anyone can be. This is a long awaited dream come true. I think God was getting Paul Ray ready. I cant wait to see him and Gracie together. I have been blessed with so many wonderful people in my life, and everyone is so thrilled that we are going to get our baby girl.

I cant thank everyone enough for all the gifts, kind words and prayers.

I'll try and keep this posted. CCAI said I should have our final travel arrangements by the end of the week. Well I hope so, we are leaving next Wednesday. I'm still not sure where we'll stay in Hong Kong. I need to get that to CCAI also.


Well its time to turn in. Another day down. 9 more days to go!

1 comment:

Special K said...

Can't wait to follow your journey and relive ours. Wishing you all the best!

9 mths 3 wks 3 days from LID to Referral

4 mths 2 wks 2 days from MCC to Referral

Timeline from signing the application to Gotcha Day!!!!