Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008

Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008
Life is really going to be interesting now.

Friday, February 08, 2008

Ladybugs Everywhere!

My best friend Bonny gave me a baby shower last Saturday, (sorry it's taken me a week to do this). I cant thank her enough. It turned out great and I think everyone had a good time.
From the time you drove up, there were lady bugs, (which I missed at first)



Here is a shot of the gifts laid out. It is a sea of Pink! I love it. Gracie got such nice things, and such pretty dresses, oh and she got two pair of pants also. And yes, that is a fishing pole you see, thank you Willie very much. Her daddy thinks she should wear her camo home (off the airplane), Now Ms Liz and Ms Betty Ann I love them very much, but she needs something a little more approiate for the event. I may have to hide those (like I had to hide PaulPauls hat when he was a newborn because his daddy said his head looked funny and always wanted him to wear that hat - sorry, got off track). Anyway I want to thank everyone for coming and being so generous, I know that Gracie will love you all so much.

I really can not wait to dress this little beauty up in all these clothes.



How cute is this picutre frame. Mrs. Craven got this, I love it, thank you. And thank you for helping Bonny with the shower. Her sister in law Debbie also came and video taped it for me, I still havent had a chance to watch it yet. Her neice Stacy Nicole also help, thank you, you know I love you.
Her is me with my very excited mother about having a granddaughter.


Stacy Nicole made this, it's very appropriate, because my dream is coming true.

here is me with Ashlee Gail (Bonny's daughter)

My mom bought this dress, it has a matching doll dress, how cute.

These match her bedroom set.


Can you tell the stroller has ladybugs on it.


I was trying to download some more, but blogger decided to act up.

Anyway, Bonny, thank you so much for the shower and all the wonderful gifts you got us. I cant wait for us to take Gracie for tea.

Thanks to everyone for everything, I am truly blessed to have such great people in my life.

Gracie, it wont be long now baby girl.

No comments:

9 mths 3 wks 3 days from LID to Referral

4 mths 2 wks 2 days from MCC to Referral

Timeline from signing the application to Gotcha Day!!!!