Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008

Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008
Life is really going to be interesting now.

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Our Perfect Day, NOT!

Well I had this perfect day planned, or perfect in my head anyway. Little Man is 3, it's time to teach him to skate. I love to skate, I taught my boys to skate. I envisoned a wonderful time. Well, he was all excited. We got inside, first he saw the video games, and wanted to play them, I told him no, we would do that later.

So off to the skate room, Uncle Paul Ray helped him get his skates on, while PaulPaul and myself got ours.

To say he was a little unsure of what we were doing, would be a fair statement.

He got this look of fear about the time we hit the floor. He decided right then and there, he wanted no part of this nonsense. There went my perfect day.
We put him back on the carpet.
He got the hang of falling, just right.
And landing on his butt! Oh, and do you see that mark under his eye, that is from running into the tree. Thanks PaulPaul.

Well I made it up to him by taking him to Chucky Cheese, he was happy with that. What was I thinking, that place is wall to wall of nothing but kids! I like them in small doses.

OK, I put one of the videos on you tube of him trying to skate. Not sure why the link came out like this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M26AXUTod_0


2 comments:

Carrie said...

I love to skate! cool idea! his poor little eye!

Patricia said...

Oh, bless his heart! Peg, You are so pretty!!
Patricia

9 mths 3 wks 3 days from LID to Referral

4 mths 2 wks 2 days from MCC to Referral

Timeline from signing the application to Gotcha Day!!!!