Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008

Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008
Life is really going to be interesting now.

Saturday, February 09, 2008

Mom's Ramblings

Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Saturday! I actually slept until 10:30 this morning (I was awakened at 7ish this morning by the phone). Our new girl at work started this week and she is picking things up and coming right along. It is hard to allow someone else to do everything and just watch.
My DS (PaulPaul) is getting ready for another ROTC ball tonight, I'll post pics tomorrow. He is presently cleaning my car to earn some of that money. He has been doing well in school this year, we'll order his high school ring this spring. He is still planning on joining the Air Force. I hope it works out for him, but at the same time letting my baby go will not be easy, I break down now just talking about it. His best friend Allen who will graduate this year as already signed his papers and will leave for boot camp in June. This week, a 17 year Senior at his school was killed by a train. I feel so badly for his parents. No parent should have to endure such pain. My heart just aches for them. Paul Paul went to the funeral, he said the church was overflowing. You try to teach your kids to be careful, it's impossible to watch them 24/7. Anyway, I pray that God helps his parents to get through.
Back to Gracie, we still havent had the discussion of putting her in the dining room, guess that needs to happen really soon. The CCAA will be back to work on the 13th. We could get our TA within 1 - 2 weeks after that, which means travel is not to far away. Wow, I'm going to China next month to bring my daughter home, can you beleive it. I stress over everything these days. I was measuring our suitcases the other day to see which ones we could bring, and DH was like "this is not something you should stress over" HELLO, where have you been, I stress over everything. Does he think those suitcases will speak to us and them pack themselves too. He keeps telling me he only needs a carry on. Yeah! right!!!!!! He was looking at the meds that I have for us to take, and he just does not get it. I try to get him to read and pay attention, but I guess as long as he is there and ready to sign when and where I need him to, that is fine, I'll do the rest.
He is finishing up his training at his new job. He seems to like it. (Thank Goodness) Oh, and a big Congrats to his Brother Randy and his wife Christy. They just had a very beautiful baby girl. We are excited for him and look forward to meeting her.
Well it was my goal to get laundrey done today and finish up some things for work tomorrow, sitting her is not getting any of that done! Have a great day!
PS I hope I spelled everything right, the spell check on bloggers seems to be dead!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Hi it's carrie just wanted to say hi-My blogger spell check is not working either! ggod luck to the people who read mine! Love your blog!

9 mths 3 wks 3 days from LID to Referral

4 mths 2 wks 2 days from MCC to Referral

Timeline from signing the application to Gotcha Day!!!!