Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008

Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008
Life is really going to be interesting now.

Sunday, February 24, 2008

It's been one busy weekend. I left work early on Friday to get some stuff done, Friday night we went out with our boss. We went to a charity event, it was a great night, we had a really good time.
Saturday, it was up early, I had to get my brakes done :( and I had a list of things to do. I got Gracie a pair of keds, I hope they fit her. I got electrical adapters, although I don't have a clue if they are the right ones. I kept my nephew Noah for the first time, he was so good.
Sunday, we went to church, then breakfast and then to Wally World (walmart) I sure wish they would make HOSPITALITY a requirement to work there, because they really need it. We got Gracie a toy cell phone for the trip.
From there we were off to Donnas. We were celebrating Payton and Devans birthday. They share the same birthday, what a very special day that is. So in honor of Devan, Donna always has balloons for everyone to write a note on and then we release them up to heaven. I forgot my camera so I didn't get a picture this year. Twice a year the Winges get together to do something for Devan, her memory and her beautiful smile will always be with us. There is not a day that we dont think of her and miss her. I know she is smiling in Heaven, and I know we'll see her again. I wish she could have met Gracie.

Happy Birthday Devan, I love you and miss you!

No comments:

9 mths 3 wks 3 days from LID to Referral

4 mths 2 wks 2 days from MCC to Referral

Timeline from signing the application to Gotcha Day!!!!