Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008

Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008
Life is really going to be interesting now.

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Disappointing Week

We had hoped to hear word of our TA this week. Hopefully it will come next week sometime, if so we should be able to leave the week of March 12th.
I've been trying to get everything that we need for the trip. I'm sure there are a few things more that I'll need, especially Food!!!!! We're going to talk to Gracie's dr on Wednesday, and get his advise on meds to take for her. I'm still confused by the electrical adapters that we need.
I think we've gotten most of the stuff we need for Gracie. Her dresser wont be in for 2 weeks, but we've got her bed, (which her daddy has decided should go in our room for now, I really miss my old house now, we had a HUGE bedroom, would have been perfect), her carseat, clothes, ONE pair of shoes, (wasn't sure what size to get). We still need a stroller, we may wait and get that when we get back and I'd really like a nice rocking chair, but we'll see.
We got our visa's back, the money ordered, so majorly we could leave that week with no problem. Paul Ray is in Atlanta the 3rd - the 7th.
I got her the cutest little jean jacket that will be cute with her dresses, of course she may need more than that in China.
I haven't even started to price tickets, for fear of a stroke. I also have not started putting things into the suitcases really. I may need to get a lighter suitcase. We'll see.
I kept my nephew Noah for the first time today, he was so good. We were running errands, I had to have my brakes redone! My car is starting to cost major bucks and its not even paid for yet! When is rains it pours, speaking of rain, we've had enough, my yard looks like a swamp!!!!
Well hopefully, I'll have good news to post next week.

No comments:

9 mths 3 wks 3 days from LID to Referral

4 mths 2 wks 2 days from MCC to Referral

Timeline from signing the application to Gotcha Day!!!!