Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008

Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008
Life is really going to be interesting now.

Monday, January 28, 2008

Travel Packet II

We got notice this afternoon to download Travel Packet II. YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What does that mean you say, well its means that the CCAA has now moved our Dossier to the match room to be matched with our sweet baby girl!
Hold on Gracie. I continue to pray that God's keeps you safe. I hope that you have someone to hold you until I can get there. I promise to always love you more than you'll know. It wont be too much longer now.
My shower for you is this Saturday, good timing, its time to get busy now, not that I wasn't already. We've also hired someone at work, she starts next week, so training will start then. There is just so much to do that I am over whelmed! I think I may need something to calm my nerves. (before I drive everyone around me insane)

1 comment:

adele and dan said...

I'm so excited for you!! The time will be here before you know it and Gracie will be in your loving arms!!

9 mths 3 wks 3 days from LID to Referral

4 mths 2 wks 2 days from MCC to Referral

Timeline from signing the application to Gotcha Day!!!!