Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008

Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008
Life is really going to be interesting now.

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Our Last Post From China

Well we made it safely to Hong Kong yesterday.  Gracie did much better on this flight, lets hope for the best on the ride home.
 
She loves any type of escalator, going up or just the walking one in the airport.  I think we did that one about 4 times waiting on our flights yesterday. 
 
We arrived in Hong Kong, and found our Limo (not the long stretch, but VERY nice)  If I could drive that, I'd drive a car and give up my SUV (maybe).
 
We arrived at our hotel, and let me tell you, if youre going to Hong Kong, unless you like REALLY small rooms, this one is not for you.  Were on the 16th floor and it makes me a little dizzy for some reason, maybe just being so closed up.  I took pics, and will post them later.  On the plus side, it has the nicest king size bed that we've had since leaving home.
 
We out for a walk, hmm, NOT what I was expecting at all.  We did find a McDonalds for dinner and lets just say, you're not getting it your way, you point to the picture and that is what you get.
 
I saw a very nicely dressed, uhhhh, HeShe I guess, it was clearly a man, but it was all decked out.  He had the clothes, (very nice I might add) mini skirt, nice blouse, high heels, panty hose, his/her hair was very nicely done, and the makeup was just right and a scarf around the neck.  Just not sure what to think about that.
 
We got up this morning and round around the corner to mickey d's to get her some breakfast, before going on a tour.    We did the Deluxe Hong Kong Island tour, which consisted of the following:
 
Man Mo Temple
Victoria Peak (by Tram)  it was too foggy to see what I'm sure was a breath taking view
Aberdeen fishing village - rode in an old fishing boat, converted into a tour boat
Repulse Bay - Where the rich and famous live and play in Hong Kong
Stanley Market - more shops of the same thing.  Bought Graci a robe that will fit her in a few years.
and then back to the hotel.
 
We went the Earls for Dinner, we went to Hard Rock Cafe. We really enjoyed meeting them.  I met Mary online before leaving for China.  They were in Tianjin with us but with a different agency.
Back to our room.  It's 602 pm on Saturday night, we just confirmed our ride to the airport in the
morning. Our flight leaves at 1030 am, we'll try and get a pic of our car in the morning.
 
There are alot of different nationalities here, I didnt expect that. 
 
Gracie and her daddy are playing at the moment and I need to pack AGAIN.
 
We are so ready to see everyone, especially my boys.
 
Love,
Paul Ray, Peggy and Gracie.
 
 

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com

No comments:

9 mths 3 wks 3 days from LID to Referral

4 mths 2 wks 2 days from MCC to Referral

Timeline from signing the application to Gotcha Day!!!!