Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008

Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008
Life is really going to be interesting now.

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

The Most Beautiful Sight

God has given me alot of gifts in my life, here are two of them.  There are children from 8 months on up here, all beautiful, some healthy with no problems here.  I know without a doubt, God made this child for us.  We love her more each day, and with each day she opens up more and more to us.  I'm sure the road wont always be easy, but it was a road worth traveling.
 
I want to say thank you to everyone who helped us along the way, and espcially to those waiting at home to meet our little princess. 
 
She is so beautiful with a loud laugh that just melts your heart.  She is gentle and sweet, yet bossy at times.  As I watched her the other day with the other children, she was like a little mother hen, and I couldnt help but remember another little beauty who was always a mother hen to my little boy. 
 
Enough pictures for tonight, it took me almost 2 hours to do all these.
 
Good night from China,
Love
Peggy


You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

1 comment:

Marcy Dunaway said...

Peggy-
Gracie is absolutely precious and she looks soooooo happy! Whay joy she will bring to your lives! You haven't mentioned her vision, but it looks like she can see fairly well????
Praying for your safe travels home!
Marcy
CCAIWCP Yahoo Group

9 mths 3 wks 3 days from LID to Referral

4 mths 2 wks 2 days from MCC to Referral

Timeline from signing the application to Gotcha Day!!!!