Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008

Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008
Life is really going to be interesting now.

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

New Blog

After I get the pictures of our journey home posted, our blog will be moving. For those that wish to follow along as our Princess grows up, you may do so here: http://everydaylifewithgrace.blogspot.com/

I want to have the other book put into a book form for Gracie, so that she will always have that as a record of events.

Hopefully, I'll have the pics downloaded in the next day or so. I don't get to do much while she is awake.

I hope you all have enjoyed our journey. What an amazing time it has been, What a great and amazing gift that we have received.

Much Love to all of you! May God bless you as he has blessed us.

The Winge's
Paul Ray, Peggy, Brandon, PaulPaul and Gracie

1 comment:

Sheri_n_Ben said...

Peggy,
I have loved following your journey to Grace Noelle. She is beautiful! I will go over to your new site and check it out! Congratulations on such a beautiful addition to your family! We hope to get our sweet Leilah Di by the end of summer, but with the olympics...who knows!

BTW...did you say there is a way to print our blogs for our children to keep? I am new to all of this stuff!

Sheri W. (Leilah Di's Mommy)
http://journeytoleilahgrace.blogspot.com

9 mths 3 wks 3 days from LID to Referral

4 mths 2 wks 2 days from MCC to Referral

Timeline from signing the application to Gotcha Day!!!!