Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008

Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008
Life is really going to be interesting now.

Saturday, April 05, 2008

another day with the princess

I must tell you my days are running together, so I hope i get it straight.
 
Gracie (which we call her most of the time now) woke at 6 and in a good mood.   We try to have a cup of coffee then get everyone bathed and ready for breakfast.  The day before her daddy let her taste his coffee, yesterday, she wanted to taste mine, I HAD half a cup left, my little one drank it in one sip.  This is normally how she drinks anything.  She is still sleeping and I'm having my coffee now.
 
I miss my bed.  The last two nights, I've gone to bed with them and then end up moving to the other, one.
 
We got her to nap before we went out yesterday, and this seems best for her.  Then we headed over to the culture street, where we were finally able to buy some gifts.  Donna, I found a doll I hope it is what you wanted, haven't come across a boy thing yet. 
 
Our little Gracie is usually good about touching things and letting them go when I tell her to, however, we went into a doll store and she fell in love, I told her to ask her daddy, out she went, and got him by the finger.  (he in head over heels in love with her) Needless to say, he bought it.  She looks American but speaks Chinese, they are too cute.  She talks to her, and loves her.  When it was time for bed, daddy told her the doll had to go.  She THREW it to the next bad and laid down with her baba.  She normally calls him that and not daddy.
 
After walking this area, we went back to the hotel to drop off stuff, and then we went to an area where they have the horse w/ carriage ride.  they take you around a part that survived the earthquake of 1976, it killed 6000 people.  Some of that area was from the Ming Dynasty.
 
Then back for dinner at our usual spot, and then played in front of the museum.  Helens brother (this is actually her cousin, but here you say brother - we're learning) came for the weekend.  He is a very sweet young man.  Gracie liked him. 
 
I wont tell you who all played ring around the rosies - cause I'll get in trouble, but I do have video. :)  Life can not get any better, what joy and happiness this little one will add to our family.
 
Gotta go, she is waking up, or her baba is waking her up one, I hear them talking, which they do alot of.
 
Much Love from China, one more night here then off to our next stop.
Will post pics later.
 


You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

No comments:

9 mths 3 wks 3 days from LID to Referral

4 mths 2 wks 2 days from MCC to Referral

Timeline from signing the application to Gotcha Day!!!!