Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008

Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008
Life is really going to be interesting now.

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Villanueva Christmas Dinner . . . .



We had my dad's side of the family Christmas Dinner last night.



First, Congrats to my cousin Jarrett and his wife Dolly. They just found out they are expecting in Aug. No one knew when they arrived, and Dolly asked if I would read a poem to my Aunt Debbie and Uncle Moe (Jarrett's parents). I was trying very hard not to cry. It was a beautifully written poem thanking them for all their help and how exciting Christmas 07 will be since they will have a new grandchild!



Second, My Aunt Mary and Uncle David gave us some things for Gracie. How sweet!

She got 3 pcs of fabric for her quilt, and a really cute bow holder. Thanks Aunt Mary and Uncle David.

No comments:

9 mths 3 wks 3 days from LID to Referral

4 mths 2 wks 2 days from MCC to Referral

Timeline from signing the application to Gotcha Day!!!!