Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008

Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008
Life is really going to be interesting now.

Thursday, December 07, 2006

I have to share this, I have the best boss ever!

My DH is coming home early, he is arriving on Friday at 930 (he has to go to Nashville Monday, but he is home for 2 days) I am so excited, I have missed him so much! Did I say, I have not been sleeping well. Anyway, I called my boss to see if it would be ok to leave and pick Paul up at the airport. He said, Do you have to ask? Then he said I could take the rest of the day off! A year and half later, I'm still amazed at what a great job I have.

No comments:

9 mths 3 wks 3 days from LID to Referral

4 mths 2 wks 2 days from MCC to Referral

Timeline from signing the application to Gotcha Day!!!!