Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008

Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008
Life is really going to be interesting now.

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Our youngest son is so funny! This past Saturday, he and I (and my mother) went to Myrtle Beach to do some more Christmas shopping. This is the second year we've gone and he seems to enjoy it, and it's nice spending time with him, he'll leave the house before long (he's in a hurry to spread his wings). Our first stop was at a little gift shop in Pawleys Island, I have been wanting to stop there for 2 years! I found Gracie another book - Ruby's Wish. It is a true story! Paul Paul decided then for everything I bought for Gracie I would have to buy him something! She only got the book and 2 pair of PJ's. (That was only because they gave me a coupon the week before)



I was having Paul Paul hold up Gracie's PJ's and Peanut saw the camera, he is so funny, he knows when its time to take a picture.



Notice the PJ's on the right have cute little frogs and their PINK!!!! A girl's favorite color.

No comments:

9 mths 3 wks 3 days from LID to Referral

4 mths 2 wks 2 days from MCC to Referral

Timeline from signing the application to Gotcha Day!!!!