Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008

Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008
Life is really going to be interesting now.

Monday, December 04, 2006

Cybershower - One of my Yahoo Groups did a Cybershower (my first).



Whats a Cybershower - A group of people sign up and the moderator hands out names. You send one gift and receive one gift.


I'm so excited. I got my gift today! I have made a lifelong friend. She took the time and included a letter telling about herself, a gift for the cybershower and another bonus gift that I can put up for Gracie. She seems like such a sweet person. I wont be able to thank her enough.



On to the gifts . . . . .




She got the cutest outfit (its pink), some food containers, nail clippers and a Princess picture frame!

Now for the extra one . . .

It was a purse with her very first pair of chop sticks (PaulPaul wanted to try them out), a fan, a necklace, a bracelet and a bookmark. How Awesome. I will put this up for Gracie and put the letter in her book of wishes.

A very BIG Thank You to The Weaver Family! Randy, Laura, Nell and Ann

No comments:

9 mths 3 wks 3 days from LID to Referral

4 mths 2 wks 2 days from MCC to Referral

Timeline from signing the application to Gotcha Day!!!!