Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008

Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008
Life is really going to be interesting now.

Monday, December 25, 2006

Dear Gracie,
It's Christmas Day, and although I don't think you are born yet, I wanted to wish You a Merry Christmas. I pray that things speed up in China and you never have to spend a Christmas alone.
You are always in my thoughts and prayers, and I can't wait to have you home.
Maybe this is a sign of good luck, Granny Winge gave us a ornament this morning, a Baldwin Ladybug, it is so cute!



I love you baby girl.
Momma


Our family will be here today for dinner at 5:00, the room never seems quite complete anymore. Time goes by and this is our second Christmas without you Devan. You are in our thoughts and prayers every day but especially today. Merry Christmas Devan, we love you!

No comments:

9 mths 3 wks 3 days from LID to Referral

4 mths 2 wks 2 days from MCC to Referral

Timeline from signing the application to Gotcha Day!!!!