Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008

Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008
Life is really going to be interesting now.

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

IT"S HERE!!!! OUR I171H ARRIVED TODAY 12/19/2006!!!
I am so happy it is finally here! I will drive it to Columbia next week and then overnight it to Washington DC after that. You know I am on vacation, its only a 8 hour drive, we'll have to see???? It will be at our agency's office early January.
On another note, I opened my email today to find a note from our agency saying they are concerned with my medical history (?) and we need to have our dossier in by April 13. Well that is not a problem but now my nerves are working overtime, and what if the CCAA decides at the last minute not to grant us a daughter. I don't think they understand, this child is a part of me. I am still waiting on a call from our agency.
UPDATE
I just got off the phone with Jamie in the Dossier Dept, she is working overtime tonight. I just love her to death. I would have never slept tonight. She answered all my questions, and we are good! She had sent the email just to make sure!!!
WHEW!!!! Now, where does that dance line start? My DH told me all day not to worry, I should know to listen to him by now.

No comments:

9 mths 3 wks 3 days from LID to Referral

4 mths 2 wks 2 days from MCC to Referral

Timeline from signing the application to Gotcha Day!!!!