Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008

Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008
Life is really going to be interesting now.

Friday, December 29, 2006

I didn't want to post until Donna told everyone first, (even though I've already showed her off to all my friends), the day after Christmas, Donna received her referral for her daughter.
She is a beautiful little thing, in her pictures, it looks like she has brown hair and the biggest brown eyes you've seen.
Donna should be able to go and meet her in January and then bring her home 2 months later. I can't wait to meet little Payton, I'm sure she will help in the long wait for Gracie to come home.
She was born February 26, 2006 (born on her sister's birthday)
I haven't been an "Auntie" to a little princess since Taylor! What a cutie she was! I never get to see her. They are currently living in Clemson country! I certainly hope that Payton and Gracie will be close.

No comments:

9 mths 3 wks 3 days from LID to Referral

4 mths 2 wks 2 days from MCC to Referral

Timeline from signing the application to Gotcha Day!!!!