Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008

Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008
Life is really going to be interesting now.

Sunday, December 16, 2007

What a Great Day

The weather is horrible, extremely windy and wet, I've got a million things to do. A family Christmas dinner to attend. But . . . . . . . . .
I recently joined another Yahoo group. It's one for Tianjin families, well I recently posted an introduction for us and when I got up this morning I received an email from a very nice lady who used to work in the TJ orphanage. She is now living in southern China and has seen many referrals but ours is the first one that she remembers the child.
She remembers Ming Ming (more on that in a minute) as a baby waiting to go in for surgery. She was such a happy HAPPY (her typing) baby, very well loved. She said after surgery, she went to foster care and she doesn't remember seeing her again. This was enough to brighten my heart just a little today. The stress I've had lately is unreal, and this gift is one I really needed.
Ming Ming. She explained the naming system to me. All the kids that entered the orphanage during the summer of 04 was given the surname of Lu. All the little girls were given the middle name of Xin. So the only unique part to her name is Ming. Ming Winge, oh poor child. We'll figure something out.


Hope everyone has a great day.
Mom to "Ming Ming"

1 comment:

The Sharp Family said...

I just love it! I can't wait for her to come home!

9 mths 3 wks 3 days from LID to Referral

4 mths 2 wks 2 days from MCC to Referral

Timeline from signing the application to Gotcha Day!!!!