Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008

Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008
Life is really going to be interesting now.

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Run of Bad Luck

Two weeks ago, Paul Ray was on his way home from work. He was approaching an overpass when a piece of cement hit his car. Turns out some teens (who were later caught) damaged about 8 cars over two nights. Thank God he was not hurt.
Then last Monday, (on top of being swamped at work and considering a child's file) on my way home from work, I was rear ended. 5 o'clock traffic on 526, she was a young girl, but very nice and truly sorry about the accident. My car is in the shop, I'm hating the rental (which by the way, I'm on the second one, the first one died going down the road), I miss my car!!!
Some good news though: My boss (which by the way, I do have the best boss ever - STILL) is going to allow me to work from home once Gracie is here. I'll go in once a week. How AWESOME!

No comments:

9 mths 3 wks 3 days from LID to Referral

4 mths 2 wks 2 days from MCC to Referral

Timeline from signing the application to Gotcha Day!!!!