Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008

Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008
Life is really going to be interesting now.

Sunday, December 09, 2007

There couldnt be a better Christmas Present . . . . .

We are so thrilled to introduce the world to our little beauty. At about 11:30 am on Wednesday, December 5 we spoke with Pam and told her we would be honored to have this girl as our own. There is no greater gift that I could have received for Christmas. God is so great!!!! I will forever be grateful for this little girl. I now have my princess to go with my two boys, and I cant wait to love and spoil her.
Please welcome Miss Lu Xin Ming who is currently waiting on us in the Tianjin City Children's Welfare Institute. She shares a June birthday with her brother PaulPaul. He is very excited about that. He was even more excited about the fact that there would be NO diapers. Brandon is still coming around, but I'm sure she will wrap him around her little finger. He is such a sweet, loving person. Gracie Lu (as I've been calling her) has so many people waiting to welcome her home. I cant thank all of them enough for their love and support they have given us over the last year and a half. The next three to four months are going to be SOOOOO busy, things I've been putting off because the wait was just so long. Auntie Ashlee I sure hope you are ready!

Lu - Surname
Xin - Heart, mind
Ming - Bright, brilliant



All she needs now are some dresses, matching shoes and bows!

8 comments:

epin said...

Congrats on your new daughter. I am so happy for you and your family. Happy holidays.

The Sharp Family said...

I am so glad that you finally put it on your blog! I cant tell you how very happy I am for you and your family. She is absolutely adorable and will fot into your family perfectly! I can't wait to meet her! XOXO Pen

The Shoemakers said...

They're right. Gracie Lu is an absolute doll! Let me know if you need help with sending a care package (or two). It's cool that you'll be flying into Beijing! Lots of fun stuff to do there while waiting to move on and get Gracie. I'm so excited for you all!
Sara

Sheri_n_Ben said...

Congratulations on your beautiful baby girl! She is absolutely wonderful! You left a lot of really jealous families out there. We all fell in love with her the minute she popped up on the CCAI website. What a wonderful Christmas gift!

Love ya,
Sheri W.

http://journeytoleilahgrace.blogspot.com

Sheri said...

Congratulations on your precious daughter she is just beautiful. I can just picture her in a dress and her hairbow holding your hand. What a girly girly she will be.

God Bless!
Sheri M.

adele and dan said...

She is sooo beautiful!! I'm so happy for you and your family. Gracie is a very lucky girl to be brought into a home with so much love to share and grow on. She is the princess!
Please keep us updated.

Merry Christmas!

Tracie Butka said...

Hi Peggy,
It has been awhile since I have posted, but I could not resist saying CONGRAULATIONS on your beautiful baby girl. Looking forward to watching you bring her home to her forever family. May God bless you this holiday season. May you have safe travels to China.
Tracie Butka
CCAI Jan/Feb
LID 2/7/07

redmaryjanes said...

What a beautiful little girl. Congratulations!

9 mths 3 wks 3 days from LID to Referral

4 mths 2 wks 2 days from MCC to Referral

Timeline from signing the application to Gotcha Day!!!!