Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008

Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008
Life is really going to be interesting now.

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Merry Christmas Gracie

Here is Gracie's wagon. I had the boys put it together before we found her. Paul Ray wanted to know why, I wanted her to have her Christmas too. Funny how things work.
In the wagon she has a (another one actually) backpack, two onies (no they wont fit), a thermos (I got it to take to China to keep her water warm) and yes that is a Ergo Baby Carrier. It arrived about 2 weeks before her file. Haven't decided what to do with that yet.
Now how cute are these?


Boy, I have so much to get over the next 3 - 4 months, the list is endless. I have gotten a few pieces of clothes (dresses and PJ's) I'll post those later. The dresses are just too cute.

1 comment:

The Sharp Family said...

Norah has that same backpack! The red one with the ladybugs on it! SOOO cute!

9 mths 3 wks 3 days from LID to Referral

4 mths 2 wks 2 days from MCC to Referral

Timeline from signing the application to Gotcha Day!!!!