Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008

Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008
Life is really going to be interesting now.

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Christmas Breakfast with Bonny

We had our traditional Christmas breakfast with Bonny and her family today. We've done this for many years. We rotate houses, this year we went to her house.


Bonny has been my best friend for many years, and she is more like family. She is the sister I never had. Her daughter Ashlee Gail is a true joy to be around. Here are some pictures from this morning.
This first picture is with Ashlee and her Atlanta Braves Crocs, I think she liked them. Behind her is Mikey, her brother. We gave him a John Deere "Country Boy" tshirt.The second pic is all four of our kids. Don't my two just look thrilled. They did have a good time, they then spent the next several hours with me running errands. It's a rare day when I get them both together. I tried to get them to take a picture with Santa, but they declined.This third picture, is one of the girls. Bonny, me and Ashlee Gail. Bonny is planning my "Gracie Shower". We hope to do it the first part of February. After we left Bonny, we went around the corner to visit Erin and the boys for a little while. Sir Master Noah would not wake up for me. I think he opened his eyes twice. PaulPaul let me hold him a little while after he held him first. Little Man is wired up and ready for Christmas. Hunter boy has a cold, but he let me hold him. It's always a special day when Hunter boy comes to me on his own. How cute is this little boy. Erin said he is eating VERY well. He may be the football player.

No comments:

9 mths 3 wks 3 days from LID to Referral

4 mths 2 wks 2 days from MCC to Referral

Timeline from signing the application to Gotcha Day!!!!