Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008

Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008
Life is really going to be interesting now.

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas For Gracie



A day or so before Christmas there was a notice from the post office that we had a package. In the sender slot, it just said Brindley. I'm thinking, now what has she sent that wouldn't go in the mail box. So on Christmas Eve, PaulPaul went and got it.


I was so thrilled to open this box and find presents for Gracie. Linda, (we worked together at D's, many years ago) I cant believe you sent her a package. I was overwhelmed. Thank you so very much.
In the box, there was, a Ladybug Tea set, Gracie's first. There was a ladybug key chain and there was a ladybug necklace, oh so cute. (we can match, Granny gave me one for Christmas).
She also included Graham crackers and chocolate bars, I'm assuming she read the blog, where Chris would not eat roasted marshmallows because I didn't have those items.
Linda, I left you a message on Christmas eve, I hope you got it. I hope that you and Brandon had a nice Christmas. Thank you so very much. I love all of it and cant wait for Gracie to play with it. Love, Peggy

No comments:

9 mths 3 wks 3 days from LID to Referral

4 mths 2 wks 2 days from MCC to Referral

Timeline from signing the application to Gotcha Day!!!!