Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008

Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008
Life is really going to be interesting now.

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas at our house

We got some luggage tags with Gracie's pictures in them, along with a small travel pillow and blanket. Thanks Santa.
Paul Ray looking at the gift Brandon gave him. I think Brandon gave him that to annoy me!

Brandon and Lyndsey, she spent most of Christmas with us. We love having her.
My baby with his letterman jacket. They haven't finished putting everything on it yet.

Paul Ray gave me a leather backpack for our trip. Granny gave me a very nice Lady Bug charm that when you open it up, it has an angel in it. My mom gave us a new camera. We have been so blessed this year.

No comments:

9 mths 3 wks 3 days from LID to Referral

4 mths 2 wks 2 days from MCC to Referral

Timeline from signing the application to Gotcha Day!!!!