Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008

Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008
Life is really going to be interesting now.

Thursday, July 05, 2007

My Son Brandon (thats him in the plaid shirt) has always had a love for music. He started out taking piano lessons in first grade, started the Sax a few years later, played in the high school band. Somewhere in there he started playing the guitar.

He is in a band now, if you look to the top right of the my blog, you will see the link to his band.

They had their first show this past Tuesday. I think they did an awesome job. I am so proud of him. I could never get up there and sing in front of people. I admire him, he is following his dreams. I love you baby boy!

3 comments:

The Sharp Family said...

I don't know if you know this about me, but I LOVE music. No, I really mean I could wear an iPod for 24 hours a day. I can't wait to hear the band! I am so jazzed for him! I hope that he finds success in everything he does! That is amazing! I don't even know him but I am so proud!!!

Tracie Butka said...

When your son was seven did he pretend to play a guitar? That is what my older son is doing, and when he realize that we are watching him he keeps going with his show.

It looks like your son is a natural. Good luck to him and his band. Keep us posted. I would love to hear them sometime.

Gracie is going to be so lucky to have older brothers to love and protect her.

adele and dan said...

Very Cool!! Rock on:)

9 mths 3 wks 3 days from LID to Referral

4 mths 2 wks 2 days from MCC to Referral

Timeline from signing the application to Gotcha Day!!!!