Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008

Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008
Life is really going to be interesting now.

Monday, July 16, 2007

Just some rambling. . . . . . .
I just wanted to say it again, I really did marry the best man in the world. It has been a long road with this man, not always a paved road, but he continues to amaze me. He has always had a big thick shell around his heart, and it's like I've had to continue to tear it down, always knowing what was on the inside. This adoption for Paul has been a huge step, and he just keeps taking those steps. I know once Grace is home, what is left of that shell around his heart will be gone for good. I cant wait to watch him with her.
Oh and a great big thank you to my Aunt Mary, she bought Grace a dress. She will be the cutest kid at the hunting club, now I have to get a bow and some kind of cutes shoes to go with it. Paul Paul loves it, it is just what he was wanting. Speaking of which there also will be no question that she will have her two brothers at her beck and call.
And in the world of our nephews and the little beauty queen, our niece Payton . . . .
I kept Little Man and Adam Friday night, what a great time, even though I was on the couch the whole time with a pinched nerve (we think). It reminded me when I was little and stayed with my Aunt and Uncle ALL the time. I love having little ones in the house, saying bedtime prayers and getting those good night kisses, I miss that. And Little Miss Payton is just as cute as she can be. We should know next month if Chris and Erin are having a girl or a boy! You know I hope its a girl, but I JUST LOVE the name they picked out if its a boy. They are in the process of buying a new home and hopefully will move in this Wednesday, and its closer to us than they were, so that's a plus.
That brings us up to speed, not much else to tell right now.

2 comments:

redmaryjanes said...

It sounds like your life is filled with loving family and friends.

adele and dan said...

Great family. Please let us know how the SN is coming along.

9 mths 3 wks 3 days from LID to Referral

4 mths 2 wks 2 days from MCC to Referral

Timeline from signing the application to Gotcha Day!!!!