Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008

Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008
Life is really going to be interesting now.

Monday, July 02, 2007

Hi Adele

I just went back to the beginning of your blog! I'm looking forward to meeting you. Maybe I'll get to Savannah and have some pizza before we travel to China. I hope we get to travel together. Thanks for always leaving encouring words.

So everyone else, feel free to answer these yourself!

1. First Name: Peggy
2. Where you named after anyone? Yes, she was at the time, my Uncle's Date the day I was born, and would later become my Aunt! One of my very favorite ones.
3. Who was the first person to say "See that chicken over ... I'm gonna eat the first thing that comes out of its butt?" Ok, Gross, I dont know!
4. Do you like your handwriting? No
5. What is your favorite saying? Life's not fair! At least I tell my boys that alot.
6. If you were another person would you be friends with you? Well, Yes
7. What can I do today to move toward my goals? Stop shopping, seriously, pray harder
8. Do you still have your tonsils? no
9. Would you bungee jump? Not Even For Money
10. What is your favorite color? Pink
11. Do you until your shoes when you take them off? Sometimes
12. Do you think you are Strong? It depends on what it involves, I like to think so
13. Who do you miss the most? The beautiful smile of my niece, and the daughter I have not met yet.
14. What are you listening to right now? TV show, The Closer
15. Where is the one place you would like to be right now? China, on Gotcha Day
16. The first thin you notice about a person? Their smile
17. Whats on your mouse pad? Dell - its not even a dell computer
18. What did you watch last night on TV? Army Wives
19. Wheres the furthest you've been from home? Las Vegas or the Caribbean
20. What are three pieces of advise you would your your child?
1. Treat people the way you want to be treated
2. Be honest, work hard, just do your best
3. Be true to the people you love

2 comments:

adele and dan said...

Thanks for the shout out! I really do hope we travel together. It would be great to celebrate each others dream;0)

null said...

i miss devan too

9 mths 3 wks 3 days from LID to Referral

4 mths 2 wks 2 days from MCC to Referral

Timeline from signing the application to Gotcha Day!!!!