Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008

Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008
Life is really going to be interesting now.

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

My Dear Sweet Hubby has spent all of his free time over the last month working on a old 1960ish Ford Tractor. ALL OF HIS FREE TIME! This is what it looked like, not to mention it would not start.


Well, all of his (and PaulPaul's) hard work has paid off, not only is it running but it looks good to.



My niece loved Sunflowers and for the last two years I've tried to grow them. Well this year, I bought 15 packs of every kind I could find. I planted them close to the house, hoping the deer would not get them. I finally have a few.

1 comment:

adele and dan said...

Funny- I love sunflowers. I try to grow them every year. Some years are better than others but they are so beautiful....I love them!

9 mths 3 wks 3 days from LID to Referral

4 mths 2 wks 2 days from MCC to Referral

Timeline from signing the application to Gotcha Day!!!!