Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008

Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008
Life is really going to be interesting now.

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Happy Fourth of July!

I hope everyone is enjoying their day, and remembering what today stands for.
Maybe 2 more to go, lets hope for one. I've resigned myself to it being 3 years.


Here is my Little Man (Christopher) and my baby boy, PaulPaul at the 4th of July parade in Moncks Corner


These are my moms neighbors, they were in their parade. (Moncks Corner is a small town!) This is Sissy, she is PaulPaul's age.

And here is her dad on ONE of his tractors.

2 comments:

adele and dan said...

I don't know, tractors kinda scare me. I'm a city girl at heart I guess, but I do like the pink one.

Tracie Butka said...

I will have to show my boys the tractors, James would love it! Thanks for the comments on my blog.
I love when people post! It makes me feel like someone really cares. I read yours quite often. Be back to visit soon!

9 mths 3 wks 3 days from LID to Referral

4 mths 2 wks 2 days from MCC to Referral

Timeline from signing the application to Gotcha Day!!!!