Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008

Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008
Life is really going to be interesting now.

Wednesday, February 28, 2007


Well its official! Lets Sail Away Together!


We can mark one more thing off our list. Paul Ray and I have planned our little getaway before our Baby Girl comes home. Our last adult vacation, by the time this one is grown, we'll be too old to travel.


I'm so excited, I love to cruise, just put me on a ship, doesn't matter where it's going!



We're leaving out of Port Canaveral on May 7 aboard the Elation.

Tuesday is at sea, Wed is Grand Turk, Thur is Half Moon Cay, Fri is Nassau and back home on Saturday.

Something else we love to do is ride horses, check out the excursion we will be doing in Grand Turk! Yes! How cool is that. You ride along the beach then into the water you go.


1 comment:

Tracie Butka said...

I am jealous! Ray and I went on a cruise for our honeymoon 12 year ago. We are looking forward to taking the boys to Disney this April. This will be their first airplane ride. dh and I have not been there since we were ten. I am getting excited! Make sure you post pictures for us. Enjoy

9 mths 3 wks 3 days from LID to Referral

4 mths 2 wks 2 days from MCC to Referral

Timeline from signing the application to Gotcha Day!!!!