Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008

Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008
Life is really going to be interesting now.

Monday, February 12, 2007

It's Official!!!!! Everyone up and shake your booty!!!!!!!!

I need a picture of the dancing baby here!

I owe PaulPaul a cookie cake. We're LID as of 02/11/07. That seems quick, let's hope it is a sign of things to come. It is time to celebrate It wont be long now baby girl and so much to do before you get here. Your dad and I are going out to dinner for Valentines, now we really have a bigger reason for celebration. You are in my every thought, I love you more each day! I know God will keep you safe until it's time for you to come home.

No comments:

9 mths 3 wks 3 days from LID to Referral

4 mths 2 wks 2 days from MCC to Referral

Timeline from signing the application to Gotcha Day!!!!