Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008

Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008
Life is really going to be interesting now.

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Look What I Found!

I went to Butchies (wallpaper place) with Bonny today. She just moved into a new house and is decorating and painting everything!!!!

Anyway! This is the boarder for Gracie's room!!!!!! Now I have to find a bed set to match it. How cute is this!!!!! I love the soft pink in it. The walls will either be a cream, or a green to match the leaves, I THINK. I would love to put hardwood floors down, (I'm still trying to talk Paul Ray into putting her in the dining room downstairs anyway)


What do you think?

Here is a site so you can get a better look.

http://www.decoratetoday.com/products/wallpaper/product_detail.asp?ptn=DZ885F2&gensearchby=1&quantity=1&si=4

Would # 5 on my list ( see old posts) match this, it is the Vintage Teaberry from Toys R Us. http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2266567&cp=2255986.2256244.2256251.2256261&view=all&searchSort=TRUE&s=D-StorePrice-TRUS&parentPage=family




2 comments:

The Sharp Family said...

This is TOOOO funny! My best friend sent me the EXACT nursery set for Norah! Online of course so I could see it! It is in my top 3! How funny! We have got to stop doing this :)

Ralph, Trina, Stephen, Ralphie & Annie said...

Hey Peggy,
I would reccomend the pink first, of course, then by default the beige. But, I LOVE the paper.
Love, Trina

9 mths 3 wks 3 days from LID to Referral

4 mths 2 wks 2 days from MCC to Referral

Timeline from signing the application to Gotcha Day!!!!