Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008

Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008
Life is really going to be interesting now.

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Friends
I'm so excited! I'm finally going to get to meet Penny. I feel like I've known her for ever. In addition to the fact that she is also adopting a little girl, Norah, from China, she was also involved with helping tend to our niece when she was in the hospital. I foresee a lifelong friendship!
Anyway, for the Chinese New Year, Paul Ray and I will be joining Penny and her husband for Dinner at the Red Orchid. I am so excited, did I already say that! She also has the cutest little boy who will fit in perfect with our crew of handsome nephews.
Does everyone realize, it is really happening, I'm going to have a little girl (not that I don't love my boys, but they are grown and don't need me). Every once in awhile it hits me, hey this is really happening. In about a year, I'm going to have another one, one I can dress in pretty little pink dresses complete with bows. I love having little ones around. I missed out on so much when mine were little, I was young and stupid, what can I say. I wont make that mistake again. I plan on cherishing and treasuring every minute God gives me with this beautiful little gift.
To all you young moms, it goes SOOOOO fast, don't miss it!

1 comment:

The Sharp Family said...

Awww! You are the best ever! XOXO Pen

9 mths 3 wks 3 days from LID to Referral

4 mths 2 wks 2 days from MCC to Referral

Timeline from signing the application to Gotcha Day!!!!