Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008

Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008
Life is really going to be interesting now.

Saturday, February 10, 2007



Happy Valentines!!!!!!



This is Valentines week and it's one of my favorite days! Paul Ray and I had our first date on Valentines 1987! Can you believe it's been 20 years! Who would have thought, from our first date at Pizza Hut in Moncks Corner and a ride to the lake (his grandparents lived out there) that we would be here today. I was smitten with him from day one! Yes, I thought he walked on water and was so totally handsome at that!!!!!



He was and is my biggest dream come true! Not to say our marriage has been perfect, far from it, but we made it and our life together is great today!



He has really made all my dreams come true, well the last one is in the works!



I love you Paul Ray! Gracie is going to be such a daddy's girl, I know you and know what's on the inside! Mark my words. :)

2 comments:

kitchu said...

Congrats a lot late on being DTC!!
I just saw you live in Moncks Corner, I am going to be there again in mid March visiting Mepkin Abbey (I try to get up there a couple of times a year). I just found your blog today through Sophie Lu... I'll be sure to watch this journey of yours unfold...
and I hope I won't be too far behind you!
Kris

kitchu said...

Hi Peggy,
No, I'm not from there- my first trip was in August to visit the monastery for a week- absolutely amazing experience and I'm really looking forward to doing it again. The grounds there are like none I've seen before too- and being an amateur photographer, I can actually look like a professional taking photos at Mepkin! A good friend is coming with me on this trip that is from SC and is familiar with Moncks Corner...

Hope you guys get word of your LID date soon!
Kris

9 mths 3 wks 3 days from LID to Referral

4 mths 2 wks 2 days from MCC to Referral

Timeline from signing the application to Gotcha Day!!!!