Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008

Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008
Life is really going to be interesting now.

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Not much going on. We've settled down for the long wait, sorta like the bear in the winter! I really hope the wait is shorter than what some say. I still see her coming home next January, not sure why, just do! My best friend Bonny is already planning my shower, I think she is excited as I am! I do love her.

Paul and I are planning a little get away before Gracie comes home and our vacations go back to Disney World and such. PaulPaul will turn 18 this year, can you believe it. My baby is wanting a tattoo! I'm not impressed, and have offered him several things if he promises NOT to get one. He is currently in Washington on a field trip with the ROTC, it sure is quiet without him, except his dog Nelli keeps looking for him. Brandon, my sweet child is still trying to find his way in life. He is going to make someone a great husband one day. We've also got to do something with our yard. We cleared almost 2 acres when we built the house, and every time it rains, it's like we live on our own swamp! Not to mention, we have to get our baby girl a room ready, a room fit for a princess.

We've also got our nephews to keep us busy and help pass the time. Paul's baby brother and his family come over every couple of weeks. Now those that know our family wouldn't have thought of Chris with a family at such a young age! But this once "Wild Child" has turned into "Daddy". He was one of those that you just knew God was going to give him a child just like him one day, well let's hope not. (You know I love you!!!!) I love watching his kids grow, it seems like yesterday that Christopher was born. We spent the entire night at the hospital waiting on him to be born, he decided to enter this world early that morning. Little man (as I call him) is now two and one of the true loves of my life! Hunter boy just turned one in January, he came 3 days before my birthday, (I still say his mother could have waited 3 days). He cries whenever Aunt Peggy tries to hold him or get near him. He'll come around, but I think he may have to be old enough to be bribed first. He did let me hold him for 5 minutes last Sunday, but once the chocolate was gone, so was he!


I was an only child growing up, but not any more!
Let me introduce you to Gracie's Uncle Chris, Aunt Erin and cousin Hunter!



and here is my Little Man - Christopher


1 comment:

The Shoemakers said...

Ha, ha! I love it that you say your baby wants a tattoo. Of my two older brothers and myself, it was ME who got the tat. However, I was 21 and I used my own $$. By the way, LOVE the China sonogram graphic. I may have to borrow it :) Have a wonderful Sunday!
Sara

9 mths 3 wks 3 days from LID to Referral

4 mths 2 wks 2 days from MCC to Referral

Timeline from signing the application to Gotcha Day!!!!