Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008

Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008
Life is really going to be interesting now.

Saturday, February 17, 2007



Friday, 02/16/07




I received a phone call while at work from my former employer, Dr Etheridge, who is also Paul Pauls pediatrician (and Gracie's once she is home) I immediately thought something was wrong since my child is in Washington on a field trip! Turns out he was calling to let me know he finally found the fabric for Gracies quilt. He knew what he wanted, but said he had to find it.


I worked for Dr E for two years, he is a super great guy and an even better doctor. His logo was a big oak tree, the name was Little Oaks. Little acorns grow up to be big oak trees. His fabric has acorns on it. I thought it was extremely sweet.


I'll post a pic but its hard to see.
Paul and I have decided that since some family and friends weren't sure how much fabric to get, the ones that we have extra of, we're going to make Gracie a small quilt, one just her size.

No comments:

9 mths 3 wks 3 days from LID to Referral

4 mths 2 wks 2 days from MCC to Referral

Timeline from signing the application to Gotcha Day!!!!