Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008

Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008
Life is really going to be interesting now.

Saturday, January 05, 2008

Ramblings and Such

I just found the most amazing blog site, Mama's Fixins, she has the most wonderful receipts, not that I'm anywhere near being a cook, let along a good cook. But I do know a few who are that could give a few of her receipts a try.
Lets see, just to update everyone. My DH had the flu and was nice enough to pass it on. I still don't have my tree down.
We've submitted a request to have our fingerprints redone since they expire this month. I failed to include a copy of PaulPauls birth certificate, I'll call them back first thing Monday. They left me a message on Thursday and I failed to check the machine until today.
I also received our Home Study Addendum from our SW today, that will go off Monday to CCAI. So now we just wait, the next thing will be our dossier is moved to the match room and we'll get travel packet 2, (I haven't gotten travel packet 1 yet).
We had a surprise birthday party for Pauls Dad here last Saturday, Happy Birthday Grandaddy! I think he really enjoyed it.
Paul Ray and I are attending the Shiners Ball next Saturday, he uncle his being installed as Potentate. I'm really excited, DH usually declines those kinds of events.
The following weekend is my birthday, DH is taking me to dinner on Friday, I'm spending all day Saturday with Bonny and Ashlee (we're going to register and find some stuff for Gracie). Then Sunday, my mom will cook my birthday dinner, Lasagna, my favorite and I get this every year.
Then for the very biggest news, my DH has made a very BIG, difficult decision. He is leaving the company he works for after 24 years. He is going to work for some very good people and will be much better for him, a much better quality of life. I'm so excited for him.

2 comments:

The Shoemakers said...

Wow, that's a lot packed into one post! Congrats to Paul on his new job, and good luck getting your latest round of paperwork out the door. I hope your PA/LOA/TA come at ya very quickly. Gracie needs to come home asap!

Sara

adele and dan said...

Happy belated birthday! Cannot wait for you guys to go to China and get Gracie. I'll be watching and praying for you and the family.

9 mths 3 wks 3 days from LID to Referral

4 mths 2 wks 2 days from MCC to Referral

Timeline from signing the application to Gotcha Day!!!!