Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008

Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008
Life is really going to be interesting now.

Friday, January 18, 2008

Mardi Gras at the Omar Shriners Ball

Last Saturday, we attended the Omar Shriner Ball. Paul's Uncle Roy was installed as the Potentate and my best friends Bonny's brother was installed into the Divan. I think everyone had a great time, I know we did.

Paul and I.
Chris & Erin
Best Buds! Peggy And Bonny
Bonny's sister in law Debbie took these pics, she did a great job. We also took pics there with Chris & Erin, so I'll post those when we get them. This was most likely my last "nice night" out before our Gracie comes home. I'm going with Bonny, Ashlee and Stacy Nicole tomorrow to register for my baby shower. I'm really excited.
Today is also that dreaded birthday, I must say it has not really bothered me too much! Paul Ray is taking me to dinner tonight, maybe even a movie but I wont hold my breath. I'll have our traditional breakfast with Bonny tomorrow and Sunday night my mom will cook my favorite!
Oh I almost forgot!
Happy Birthday Hunter Boy
Lots of Hugs and Kisses to you
His birthday was the 15th and his party is Sunday at noon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so pretty!! Can't wait to hear about LOA!

Patricia

9 mths 3 wks 3 days from LID to Referral

4 mths 2 wks 2 days from MCC to Referral

Timeline from signing the application to Gotcha Day!!!!