Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008

Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008
Life is really going to be interesting now.

Monday, January 21, 2008

Parties / New Puppy / Registered

Happy Birthday Hunter Boy!!!! He just turned 2, and to say this little fellow is obsessed with Thomas Trains would be an understatement. Every gift he got had to do with Thomas the Train.

His chair and Little Mans Chair

You may think he wants the cake, but he wants the train on the cake.
Hmmm, but the cake was good to.
And Yes, he is using his train as a spoon.
Nope, not ours. Chris & Erin finally got the boys a puppy of their own. They love dogs. Meet Tana (Short for Hannah Montana). She is a sweet dog.


Now, I finally got registered for my upcoming shower which is on 02/02 (my Daddy's birthday)I don't know how long Bonny and I were in the store, the day was wet and cold. We thought we'd be the only person in the store on that kind of day, WRONG, but you could say I was the only mom registering that didn't look like she was ready to pop!



Some things on the list I plan on getting myself (the big things) but it took me so long to pick those out, I had to make a decision and be done with it, so when I go back I can just order the furniture and not look anymore. Do you know how many choices you have in a store like that. Whew!


Babies R Us

http://www.babiesrus.com/ControllerServlet?registryNumber=71411773&target=search





I need to get to the store and get some books to get started on her baby (life) book and her quilt book. I was hoping to have her quilt done before the shower, but that's not gonna happen. I need to start that. I was hoping to have some time to breathe before we go get her, but I don't see that happening. Hopefully I'll be able to take a week off before we go to China, but we'll see.



Paul Ray starts his new job tomorrow, lets everyone say a little prayer for him. I know he'll be happy there once he learns his way around.



Now, I've really got to start exercising and loosing some weight!



Have a great week.

1 comment:

redmaryjanes said...

You look beautiful in your picture from the Shriners Ball. You don't look heavy to me at all.
My 3 year old likes Thomas too. That cake was darling.

9 mths 3 wks 3 days from LID to Referral

4 mths 2 wks 2 days from MCC to Referral

Timeline from signing the application to Gotcha Day!!!!