Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008

Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008
Life is really going to be interesting now.

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Taken from "Waiting to Asend" blog

I have come up with an idea for a swap as I have been walking around at the Mall lately. I think it would be fun to do a bow swap. I think it would be nice to trade names with 2 or 3 other people and send a couple little bows totalling no more than $10. I don't think the postage would be much either.

If you would like to participate, or if you would like to let others who read your blog about it, please send me an e-mail at npoellot24 at yahoo.com. My goal is to get names out and try to get this going be early Febuary.

I am also thinking about doing a swimsuit swap for the summer.

1 comment:

redmaryjanes said...

I am participating in the bow swap! If you are looking for a great place to get some bows for a good cause, please come by my blog.

9 mths 3 wks 3 days from LID to Referral

4 mths 2 wks 2 days from MCC to Referral

Timeline from signing the application to Gotcha Day!!!!