Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008

Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008
Life is really going to be interesting now.

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Gracie's quilt. . . . .

Hopefully we should be getting close to finish at collecting square. I joined the fabric swap with our CCAI LID Group, so we'll see.

We've gotten some really cute ones in. Go to past posts (or Labels - Quilt) to see pics of the latest.

We recently got one from Shirley Gleaves, Nashville TN who works with my husband. She is so sweet, thanks Shirley!

1 comment:

The Sharp Family said...

Please please please don't finish her quilt until I send you a square! I will work on it this weekend I promise!!!!!!!

9 mths 3 wks 3 days from LID to Referral

4 mths 2 wks 2 days from MCC to Referral

Timeline from signing the application to Gotcha Day!!!!