Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008

Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008
Life is really going to be interesting now.

Sunday, March 11, 2007



Today is ONE month being LID!!!!!!! Only God knows how many of these we will have to endure. My heart is set on her coming home next January. Now I know in the China adoption world, that may not be right, but that's me!!!!!!! One day at a time baby girl!!!!!!

Today is also my parents 40th Wedding Anniversary!!!!!!! They are coming over for dinner tonight.

Happy Anniversary Momma and Daddy!!!!

1 comment:

redmaryjanes said...

Congratulations on your 1 month LIDaversary! We are in the same Jan. 2007 Yahoo group, so I decided to drop in and see your blog. What fun!

9 mths 3 wks 3 days from LID to Referral

4 mths 2 wks 2 days from MCC to Referral

Timeline from signing the application to Gotcha Day!!!!