Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008

Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008
Life is really going to be interesting now.

Monday, March 26, 2007


Today started out not so great, I had to call the eye doctor, my vision has changed and I've had alot of bad miagrains. Everything is ok, just need bifocals. Dont I feel old now! Went home afterwards, couldnt see anyway. Good thing I've got a good boss. Vision was back to normal around 3.


OK, the day gets better now.



We have 42 days until our ship sails out ` guess what was in the mail today ` Our Docs!!!! They have been filled out, our luggage tags are done, we've completed our funpass and I am ready! Just need to pack.








All filled out and ready to go!

1 comment:

The Sharp Family said...

You guys are going to have soooo much fun! We are leaving on June 9th! I can't wait!

9 mths 3 wks 3 days from LID to Referral

4 mths 2 wks 2 days from MCC to Referral

Timeline from signing the application to Gotcha Day!!!!