Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008

Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008
Life is really going to be interesting now.

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Gracie got another gift in the mail today!!!!



On Tuesday, she received a package from Lynn Bellomy. I worked with Lynn at D's, she was the admin in WV for the longest time. She sent her a little teddy and a care bears night light.







On Monday, we got more material. There were two pieces from Linda Brindley, who was also a longtime admin with D's. Linda loves Mickey Mouse and Disney world, so I knew we would have a Mickey for her quilt.







I love the path that God has lead me on, I have made lifelong true friends and these are two of them.

1 comment:

The Sharp Family said...

Oh I love it! We need to start working on our quilt too! Who are you going to get to put it together?? Talk soon! P

9 mths 3 wks 3 days from LID to Referral

4 mths 2 wks 2 days from MCC to Referral

Timeline from signing the application to Gotcha Day!!!!