Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008

Forever in our ARMS on March 31, 2008
Life is really going to be interesting now.

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Well I had breakfast with Penny this morning. She is adopting from China also, and has become someone I cherish. Thanks for a great morning. Hope you were able to get some sleep before the party.

After leaving her I had to make a pit stop. Oh Boy!

My first Pink Crocodile Bag!
Its an awesome little store in Summerville, (one that I cant really afford, but love to indulge in). Anyway, and it's Bonny's fault, she took me in this store (weeks ago) and I just fell in love. I saw a monkey that Grace just had to have!!!!!!! Thanks Bonny, you can answer Paul Ray!


How cute is this thing???? It has on a tutu.
And look at this bow holder with ladybugs, had to have it.

1 comment:

The Sharp Family said...

I had a great time too! Sorry I wasn't a ball of fire! I never did take a nap, but I went to bed about 11pm so all was well! Thanks for being such a great friend! XOXO

9 mths 3 wks 3 days from LID to Referral

4 mths 2 wks 2 days from MCC to Referral

Timeline from signing the application to Gotcha Day!!!!